The Name of the Game
Thunderbird Casino recognizes that compulsive gambling is a serious issue in Oklahoma and nationwide, and we aim to take positive action in addressing this problem when we learn of or observe any of the signs of compulsive gambling.
Could you be at risk? Despite the consequences, compulsive gamblers will do almost anything to deny, cover up or lie to themselves about their problem. Ask yourself these questions*. If you can answer ‘YES’ to three or more of these questions, you may have a serious gambling problem:
- Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
- Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
- Have thoughts of gambling caused you to lose sleep?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting your bills go unpaid?
- Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
- Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you felt depressed because of your gambling issues?
- Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?
* As identified by the National Council on Problem Gaming
Getting the Help You Need. If you or someone you know is suffering from compulsive gambling, the Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions and to offer confidential, non-judgmental assistance.
CALL THE PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE NOW: 1-800-522-4700
At Thunderbird Casino, we’re committed to promoting responsible gaming and sensible behavior among our guests. That’s why we stand committed to educate our employees to recognize gaming problems with our guests, provide them with free information and treatment assistance, and stay current with any industry-wide program or initiative to increase awareness of gaming addictions.
This is our pledge of commitment to our gaming customers, their families, our gaming employees and our community.